Monday, May 14, 2012

Alone

I'm an 18-year-old senior in high school living with my parents. I play videogames and sleep all day. There's two weeks left of school and I'm looking for summer jobs to apply for. I'm thinking of majoring in behavioral science when I go to college.

I wake up one morning to find my parents are gone, like they vanished into thin air. Then when I leave the house I come to realize that everyone else is gone. All that's left is traces of their clothes in their beds, as if it happened overnight. I then search for anyone else that could be alive.

It's been years. I've grown a beard and am traveling through California. Then I come across a woman. She's all by herself and she's a couple years younger than myself. I haven't interacted with another human for over 10 years.

What kind of person is this woman?

How will I react to this encounter?

How will she react?

What's gonna happen next?...

No comments:

Post a Comment