Thursday, February 23, 2012

For the record...

NO. The letters "C.W." in my pen name have nothing to do with "Creative Writing". I figured I should state this because that would be absolutely stupid if that's what the letters stood for.

Oh. Here's some song lyrics to make this post a lil' more interesting.


The geek, with no beak: He's so weak he cannot speak! The geek, with no beak: He's so weak he cannot speak!
Vestigial wings And dwarven legs. A semper fi cranium That's got automatic eggs. His gaping maw Is geared to spew. He just might be a she So Birdette will do!!
Go eat your eggs! Force fed, force fed. Go eat your eggs! Out of his mouth- Straight at your head!!
With purple pants, (They start to tear) I reach out with all my might to Poke out an eye. I poke out an eye! I poke out an eye!
My seven year old smile: Vanishing! Eggs, Why eggs?! It's breaking my heart. It's hurting my nose. It's turning my skin green! Why did you have to be so mean?!
In my dreams I despise you More than you'll ever know. Even when I speak your name It makes me f*****g choke!
Throw it back! Throw it back! Throw it back! Throw it back!
Throw it back! Throw it back! Throw it back! Throw it back!

No comments:

Post a Comment