Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Ya'll don't do the math homework.

Haha! My friend and I came up with something reeeaaally stupid. It's a phrase as though it were quoted by some internet meme. "Ya'll don't do the math homework." It doesn't make any sense, and we say it a ton when we're around eachother. We're even making a retarded video which all it is is just me, him, and another kid saying the phrase while making some stupid motion with our bodies. It's so funny.... because it's so stupid.

I honestly think that the best friends you can have are the ones you can be stupid with and they don't care. Because "Those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind."

Dr. Seuss said that awesome quote. And MAN is it the truth.

3 comments:

  1. What the

    yall don't do the math homework?

    Sounds random. But I agree. If you can't be yourself around your friends, then you should find some new friends. Amen brother. We should film an after school special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok first of all, I love Charlieissocoollike. And second of all I stold the line "It's so funny... because it's so stupid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?... Who or what is Charlieissocoollike? I thought it was a meme, but I googled it and images of this kid showed up...

      Delete